Every cuisine has its unique features making it special. But I’ve met many who are not interested in appraising anything out of the box. When it comes to food and beverages, you ought to be experimenting rather than having a dry run.
Keeping yourself within restricted to particular food makes your life monotonous and dull. So why don’t you try something new and simple? How about going for a Jamaican carrot juice recipe!
Well, I’m too much of a fruit and vegetable loving person. And, the carrot is just my favorite! I keep on adding carrot to every dish I admire. That’s why this Jamaican carrot juice has attracted me.
Many seem to know about it and love it when I serve this Jamaican juice to my guests. Some seem to be skeptical, but when they try this carrot juice with milk, they are amazed. It’s so creamy and juicy. However, I won’t proclaim that it’s incredibly healthy, but you must admit it has got carrots!
Are you thinking about how to make a carrot juice Jamaican style? Don’t stress yourself. I’ve brought you my recipe to help you out. Let’s go for it.
How to make Jamaican carrot juice
The recipe includes the following items:
- Carrots: As the name suggests, you’ll need 2 pounds of carrots.
- Water: The addition of 4-5 cups is enough.
- Condensed milk: One can of condensed milk is perfect for sweetening and giving it a creamy texture.
- Vanilla extract: To make your juice more flavorful, add one teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Fresh ginger: Spice it up with a half teaspoon of fresh ginger.
- Nutmeg: A half teaspoon of nutmeg will do the magic.
- Guinness or dragon stout: Mix a bit of it as you prefer. It’s optional.
- Rum: I have tried to give my recipe a grown-up version with a little amount of rum. It’s up to you if you want to add it or not.
- Ice cubes: For serving purposes, use ice cubes.
If you are more into vegan juice, instead of dragon stout and rum, you may opt for:
- Coconut milk
- Coconut sugar
Steps of preparation
- Scratch the peel of carrot and cut it into chunks.
- Add water and a bit of ginger to it and blend for approximately 2 minutes to make a puree.
- Now strain the carrot puree using a filter. Use the juice only for this purpose, not the strained puree.
- Toss nutmeg, vanilla extract, and condensed milk and mix it properly until you get a creamy yet juicy texture.
- To boost your kick, you may add Guinness or dragon stout and rum. But you can also enjoy it entirely without alcohol.
- Serve in fancy glasses and enjoy!
- Wisely choose fresh carrots while buying.
- Instead of nutmeg, you may use cinnamon.
- You can refrigerate it. But don’t keep it for more than one or two days. Otherwise, the flavors will become mild, and your drink will not be too refreshing.
- Make sure the juice is not too dense or thin. Keep it creamy and condensed, unlike the usual beverages.
Why should you try this recipe?
This juice includes carrots which have many health benefits such as:
- Carrots are enriched in antioxidants, thus great for maintaining healthy skin.
- It is a good source of Vitamin K and beta-carotene.
- It is terrific for good eyesight.
- It makes your immune system stronger.
I’m pretty much sure even you find experiments amazing as I do. Then go for this Jamaican carrot juice recipe with a subtle smack of nutmeg. Just a sip and I’m affirmative you will feel like having it now and then.
Table of Contents
Read more: Relaxing Hard Lemonade Recipe
- 5 Cleaning Tips to Keep Your Kitchen Spic and Span - November 11, 2020
- 5 Best Blender Under $50 – No Compromise With The Quality Even At Less Cost! - November 4, 2020
- 5 Best Blender For Bulletproof Coffee 2020 – Buying Guide & Reviews - November 4, 2020