Kitchen Varieties (“us,” “we,” or “our”) operates the http://www.kitchenvarieties.com website, and the mobile application referred to as the “Service.”
It informs you about our policies about the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service. It also tells about your choices associated with that data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect different types of information. We use them for various purposes to provide and improve our Service.
Types of Data Collected
When you are using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain “Personal Data.” The data can be used to contact or identify you. Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect your browser information each time you visit our Service, or you access the Service through a mobile device.
This Usage Data may include your computer’s IP address, browser type, and version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time spent on those pages, the time and date of your visit, and diagnostic data like unique device identifiers.
When you access with a mobile device, this Usage Data may include the type of your mobile device, the unique ID of your mobile device, the IP address of your mobile device, the operating system of your mobile, the Internet browser you use, and other diagnostic data like unique device identifiers.
Tracking & Cookies Data
You can set up your browser to reject all cookies. However, you can not use our full Service if you restrict the browser to accept cookies. We recommend receiving cookies on the web by web basis.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies: These are used to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies: These are used to remember your preferences and settings.
- Security Cookies: These cookies are used for security purposes.
Use of Data
Kitchen Varieties utilize the data for different purposes:
- Maintain and provide our Service
- Notify you about any changes in our Service
- Allow you to take part in the interactive properties of our Service based on your choice
- Provide high-quality suppo
- rt and customer care
- Provide analysis or data to improve our Service
- Monitor the usage of our Service
- Detect, address and prevent technical problems
Transfer of Data
Your information which includes Personal Data may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers situated outside of your location or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your authority.
If you use our service, it represents your agreement to that transfer.
Disclosure of Data
Kitchen Varieties may disclose your Data with the good faith that such action may necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the property and rights of Kitchen Varieties
- Prevent or investigate possible misconduct in connection with our Service
- Protect the personal safety of our Service users or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Data
We value the safety of your data. However, no electronic transmission or storage method over the Internet is 100% secure. We use commercially acceptable ways to protect your Personal Data. However, we cannot guarantee the 100% security of your data.
Third party companies and individuals (“Service Providers”) may be engaged to facilitate and provide our Service on our behalf, to perform services, or to assist us in analyzing our Service use.
These third parties can only access your Personal Data to perform these tasks on our behalf. Moreover, they are obligated that they will not disclose or use your data for other purposes.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.