Juices are refreshing. But when you add some other ingredients such as corn syrup rich in fructose, it becomes even more amazing. This combination is called a juice cocktail.
Till today I have tried and recreated tons of recipes. But I still find the spicy tomato juice cocktail recipe to be the most relishing. It can be easily made from scratch items right at home.
When I was in high school, I first tasted this tomato drink. I wouldn’t say I liked tomatoes back then. My mum tricked me into having it. The spiciness and juiciness of the juice left me awestruck.
Later I learned how to make tomato juice from fresh tomatoes and recreated my mum’s tomato juice recipe with some unique ingredients. It’s yummy and full of flavors. You need to trust me on this.
I’m pretty much sure that you have only had a tomato juice cocktail buying from some shops outside. Never tried the homemade one? Tomatoes are produced around the year. So, you can have it whenever you want. All you need is the magical and perfect recipe full of spices in the right amount.
Want to excite your palate with a spicy tomato juice recipe? So, what’s coming on your way. Don’t hassle yourself if you don’t know how to make a tomato juice cocktail. I’m here with my extraordinary homemade tomato juice recipe.
Ingredients for Tomato Juice Cocktail Recipe –
How do you make tomato juice cocktail spicy and tangy? Just spill the followings ingredients:
- Ripe tomatoes: Medium in size.
- Celery ribs: Coarsely grated and two in number.
- Green pepper: One medium-sized and chopped coarsely.
- Fresh parsley: One cup will do.
- Onions: Three medium in size and chopped.
- Sugar: Half a cup of sugar.
- Salt: Four teaspoons.
- Cayenne pepper: One-fourth teaspoon.
- Hot pepper sauce: ¼ teaspoon.
- Worcestershire sauce: A tablespoon.
- Adobo seasoning: Two tablespoons will work.
- Prepared horseradish: Three tablespoons.
- Cider vinegar: Half a cup is enough.
- Celery stalk: For garnishing.
- Pickle spear: Garnishing item.
- Chop the tomatoes into quarters.
- Add onions, parsley, green pepper, and celery ribs with the quartered tomatoes and put them in a pan. Simmer it without covering for approximately 45 minutes until the vegetables are tenderized.
- Keep stirring the mixture occasionally.
- Cooling the mixture pour it in a large container through a strainer or sieve.
- Put the mixture back to the pan when it cools down slightly. Spill all the remaining ingredients, including various types of sauces, adobo seasoning, cider flavored vinegar, etc.
- Mix all the additives properly and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Then again, let it cool down for a while.
- You may refrigerate it as well if you want, but I like to have it freshly made.
- Serve and garnish with a celery stalk and pickle spear.
Words of advice
- Check the quality of the tomatoes wisely, and I would recommend buying the ripe ones only.
- It would help if you were careful while adding the spices, sauces, and seasoning. Otherwise, the juice may become too spicy.
- Make sure that the tomatoes are perfectly cooked and tenderized.
- I prefer freshly prepared beverages rather than having them refrigerated. It gives me the perfect savors of every spice added in it.
The essential component of the drink is tomatoes, which have uncountable benefits. For example:
- It is an excellent source of antioxidant lycopene.
- Having it helps in reducing the risk factors of cancer as well as heart diseases.
- It is incredible for skincare too.
- It is abundant in water.
- Vitamins like vitamin C and vitamin K are found in plenty in a tomato.
So, keep yourself healthy and fresh with this spicy tomato juice cocktail recipe. I prefer to have it as my brunch drink. But you have it whenever you miss its tanginess. It is delicious that you cannot stop yourself from having this spicy tomato cocktail even if you don’t like plain tomatoes.
Table of Contents
Related Posts: Check The Jamaican Carrot Juice Recipe!
- 5 Best Blenders Under $100 to Offer Shopping Solution with Keeping You in Budget - August 12, 2020
- 4 Best Portable Juicer For Traveling In 2020 – Top Picks And Reviews - August 12, 2020
- 5 Best Commercial Citrus Juicer to Refresh Your Every day - August 12, 2020