The present generation is always in a rush and ignores health and refreshments. Are you too busy for a refreshing snack? I am here with a fantastic solution for you. For me, smoothies are the easiest way of intaking fruits and veggies. How about trying a delicious strawberry banana smoothie recipe without yogurt?
I’m pretty sure, like me, you have a soft corner for a smoothie. Then what’s stopping you? Go ahead and try a refreshing strawberry banana smoothie recipe. I assure you it’s simple and won’t even take more than five minutes.
Back in my 8th standard, the smoothie was the new popping drink available only in particular shops. I still remember the first time I tried to recreate my all-time favorite strawberry banana smoothie without yogurt.
Well, being a smoothie lover, I have tried thousands of smoothie recipes. But nothing beats the combined flavor of strawberry and banana for a perfect smoothie. Moreover, it’s a no yogurt smoothie making it even more healthy.
You must be wondering how to make a fruit smoothie without yogurt. Trust me; it’s no big deal. Let’s try a strawberry banana recipe together that too with no yogurt!
Only a few ingredients and you are ready to make the classic smoothie:
- Strawberry: Fresh or frozen strawberries will work. Blackberries or blueberries can be substitutes.
- Banana: I typically prefer fresh bananas for the smoothie. But you can even opt for sliced and frozen bananas.
- Milk: You can use any milk you prefer cow’s milk or vegan milk such as nut milk, oat milk, almond milk, etc.
- Ice: Use of frost is entirely your choice. Add ice considering the consistency of the smoothie.
Handy kitchen tools:
For smoothie prep you may use:
- Blending machine
- Measuring spoons
- Colorful straws
How to make a smoothie without yogurt:
You might have never imagined that making a fruit smoothie can be this easier. Just follow three easy steps, and your refreshing smoothie is ready:
- Take all your essential and optional ingredients and put them in a blender.
- Blend until you get the perfect consistency and creaminess in your smoothie.
- Pour the drink in the serving glasses with some colorful straws and enjoy!
Optional add-ins for variation:
Making a strawberry banana smoothie is too flexible. You can play around with it to jazz up its flavor. To make it even more flavored and healthy, you may add:
- Vanilla extract: I prefer adding vanilla extract (½ teaspoon) in my smoothie for extra flavor.
- Greens: Making the smoothie with a handful of greens makes it more nutritious. I usually add fresh spinach, celery, kale, or parsley.
- Edible powder: Feel free to add powders of your choice. For example, protein powder, chlorella powder, acai powder, whey powder, etc.
- Seeds: Try adding at least one spoonful of seeds such as flax seeds, hemp seeds, chia seeds, etc.
- Ginger and Cinnamon: The addition of a pinch of ginger and cinnamon makes my smoothie tastier.
- Butter: Using butter will make your drink creamier.
Ways of enjoying smoothie:
- Are you in a hurry? The smoothie is there for you to serve the purpose of a quick and healthy meal.
- You can enjoy smoothie as a refreshment snack after a workout.
- Serve this smoothie to your kid as a pre or post-school refreshment snack.
- Always notice the consistency of your smooth. Add milk when it’s too thin and fruits when thicker.
- Strawberries are enough to add sweetness. So, no need to add extra sugar.
- Make sure either banana or strawberries are frozen to avoid ice.
Banana and strawberry make the perfect flavor when blended for a smoothie. Sweet without the addition of sugar and creamier with no yogurt at all! Now you know the excellent strawberry banana smoothie recipe without yogurt. You can use it as an alternative to dessert. Try it right now and add it to your daily healthy snacks!
Table of Contents
Related Posts: Easy Watermelon Smoothie Recipe